A kit of 5 is available in 3 options : a protective case, trolley or wall cabinet.
transportable and easily stored in a cupboard.
best used in a locked activity room.
great to transport between various wings of the facility.
The Aged Care & Dementia Therapy Programs are available on a monthly subscription.
The kit is provided with: staff training, behavioural management tools & wellbeing plans including extra sensory elements.
All kits are configured ready for use. No set up, No Wi-Fi, No hand controllers.
Velcro wrist weights and physio pedals can be used alongside the “movement programs.”
Starting is as simple as pressing the power on button.
Why you should consider Aged Care VR Therapy for your residents
- Escalation Management
- Sundowner Engagement
- Increase empathy between carers and residents
- Pain Management (University of Sydney)
- Insomnia & Anxiety Management
- Reduce apathy and improve mood (University of Queensland, and University of South Australia)
- Psychological Wellbeing
- Encourage physical movement
- Evoke memories of the past by transporting residents to treasured locations
- Encourage conversation and socialisation with group activities
Want to get started?